Irrespective of any branding used on the website, Suitless Inc. (the “Company”) is the primary controller of your personal information provided to, or collected by or for, the Service, and, in any event, you may contact us at the address below.
2. Information We Collect
2.1 Data You Provide to Us
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, social media handle, physical and/or mailing address, and phone number;
- Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords, password hints and similar security information;
- Other account registration and profile information, such as educational and professional background and photo(s);
- Other account or event registration and profile information, such as educational and professional background and photo(s);
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Comments, feedback and other information you provide to us, including search query data and questions or information you send to the Company; and/or
- Interests and communication preferences, including preferred language.
2.2 Data from Service Use
- Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system and other software installed on your device, mobile platform and unique device identifier and other technical identifiers, error reports and performance data;
- Usage data, such as the features you used, the settings you selected, URL click stream data, including date and time stamp, and referring and exit pages, and pages you visited or searched for on the Service; and/or
- For location-aware Services, the region, city or town where your device is located in order to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
2.3 Data from Other Sources
- The administrators at the organization with which you are employed or affiliated to activate and manage your access to the organization’s access to the Service;
- Social networks when you grant permission to access your data on one or more networks;
- Our service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize the Service to your location;
- Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities; and/or
- Publicly-available sources and data suppliers from which we obtain data to validate or supplement the information we hold
3. How We Use Your Information
- Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of the Service;
- Process and fulfil a request, order, download, subscription or other transaction (including to process payments);
- Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep the Service working, safe and secure;
- Enhance and improve the Service and our other products and services and to develop new products, services and benefits;
- Offer you customized content and other personalization to make the Service more relevant to your interests and geography;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
- Notify you about changes, updates or other announcements related to the Service and our other products and services;
- Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, notices and other information related to the Service, your interests and other products, events and services;
- Invite you to participate in user testing and surveys as well as sweepstakes, competitions and similar promotions;
- Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit, reporting and other business operations, including determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating our business performance, or in other ways pursuant to a customer agreement; and/or
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
4. Sharing of your Information
We collect information about you in three ways: a) directly from your input, b) through the Service’s technologies, and c) from third-party sources.
4.1 Your Organization
If you access the Service through your organization, your personal information and certain usage data gathered through the Service may be accessed by or shared with the administrators authorized by your organization for the purposes of usage analysis, service and support management and compliance, cost attribution and departmental budgeting.
4.2 Application Licensor
4.3 Our Processors
4.4 Your Choices
4.5 Legal Reasons
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation;
- detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues; and
- protect the rights, property or safety of Suitless Inc., our clients, employees and others;
5. Your Communications Preferences
You can customize and manage your communications preferences and other settings by using the “opt-out”, unsubscribe mechanism, or other means provided within the communications that you receive. You can also contact email@example.com, and if your contact details change, you can alter the details we hold by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Service whenever necessary.
6. Accessing and Updating your Information
7. Data Retention
8. Children’s Privacy
9. Data Security
10. Locations of Processing
Your personal information may be stored and processed in your region or another country where Suitless Inc. and our service providers maintain servers and facilities, including Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands, Singapore, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States. We take steps, including through our contracts, to ensure that the information continues to be protected wherever it is located in a manner consistent with the standards of protection required under applicable law.
Where personal information is transferred from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland to a country that has not received an adequacy decision by the European Commission, we rely on appropriate safeguards, such as the European Commission-approved Standard Contractual Clauses and the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks, to transfer the data.
14. Contact us
processing of your information, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
PO Box 99236 #33237
Washington, D.C. 20011
15. How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information but you may also lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in the applicable jurisdiction.
Last updated: June 19, 2020